Rooms & Suites
At the five-star Manhattan Hotel Rotterdam, we want to ensure that you fully experience our traditional art of hotel keeping and enjoy our modern and state-of-the-art and luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites.
All our 230 rooms and suites feature modern and custom furnishings with a touch of the city of Rotterdam, designed to appeal to both our business and leisure travellers. Enjoy from many of our windows the spectacular view of the impressive skyline of Rotterdam.
The rooms feature pillow top-mattresses on which one can revitalize during the stay. Enjoy the breath-taking views over the impressive skyline of Rotterdam. The hotel is all non-smoking.
Total Rooms and Suites: 230
Room features and services:
- High-speed internet (wired and wireless)
- Luxurious bathroom with separate shower stall and hair dryer
- Comfortable working desk
- LCD flat panel TV
- In-Room Pay-TV
- Coffee- and Tea-making facilities
- Direct telephone line with data port
- Individual Climate Control
- Laptop safe
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Video check-out
- Sprinkler & smoke detectors
- iPod docking entertainment station (Suites)
Our Executive Suites offer a generous and spacious layout with a separate living and sleeping area. With excellent lighting and exclusive decoration, your stay in an Executive Suite at The Manhattan Hotel Rotterdam will be an unforgettable experience for work or leisure.
Our king-size bed features luxurious Egyptian linens, while our spacious bathrooms allow you to unwind and refresh in luxury.
- Breakfast is included (room service or buffet breakfast in The Manhattan Brasserie)
- Free Wi-Fi high speed internet
- Illy coffee machine and Bentley tea set up
- Laptop safe
- 32" flat panel LCD TV
- iPod docking entertainment center
Guests staying in an Executive Suite enjoy access to the Manhattan Executive Lounge:
- Open daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM located on the 10th floor
- Elegant, private club ambience
- Complimentary soft drinks, fruit juices and fruit from 06.00 AM until 10.00 PM
- Snacks and alcoholic beverages will be served during cocktail hour
- 42" flat screen television
- (Inter)national magazines and newspapers
- Computer with complimentary internet